Accenture Is Hiring | Work From Home Job | Security Associate
Accenture 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. It is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song. All powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
- Job Type: Work From Home
- Post Name: Security Associate
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Salary: Rs.40000 Per Month
- Conduct Annual Asset Refresh Activity by conducting monthly reviews. Collaborate with stakeholders to update asset information and verify the accuracy of ISMS and Data Privacy controls
- Coordinate with Asset Stewards for ISMS Changes Rolled out by the Global ISMS Team. Act as a liaison between the Global ISMS team and Asset Stewards. Communicate ISMS changes to Asset Stewards and assist in incorporating these changes into the Archer tool for each asset
- Follow up and coordinate with Asset Stewards on ISMS and Data Privacy Control Documentation and Implementation.
- Review and validate evidence against specific controls, such as Access Control Review, Data Privacy Controls, and Data Retention etc.
- Address Actions Raised by the Global ISMS Team. Manage actions raised by the Global ISMS Team, which may include QA reviews or changes/initiatives to enhance overall security posture
- Ensure timely closure of these actions by coordinating with the location team and relevant stakeholders
- Conduct monthly reviews of access controls for assets. Ensure proper access management practices are followed, and any discrepancies or issues are identified and addressed
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on building the quality into work products
- Strong cultural sensitivity to interact successfully with multi-country stakeholders
- Self-motivated and proactive, takes ownership of areas of responsibility
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Flair for data analytics & Auditing fundamentals
- Knowledge of and experience with information security controls and/or risk assessment processes
Apply Link: Click Here