Amazon Jobs | TRON Associate | Work From Home
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Associates are expected to demonstrate end to end ownership of every job transaction with high levels of precision and efficiency
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Maintains acceptable performance standards on key performance indicators such as quality, productivity, availability, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard.
- Understands and adheres to SOP while driving exceptional results in live environment.
- Fungible to transition within work types, flexibility to work across shifts.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members through knowledge transfer ability as needed.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-2 years of work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
Work Details & Requirements:
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- No unplanned Leaves will be encouraged during the first three months (Training & Nesting).
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables. Dedicated work environment with no desk/room sharing is expected.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 100 MBPS with no constraint on internet data utilization.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down for the required duration, as prescribed by business requirement.
- Candidates who are based and/or willing to relocate to the below locations should only apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
1 thought on “Amazon Jobs | TRON Associate (Virtual)”
Hi i am bhanu looking for new job