Ciena Job | Work From Home | Test Engineer | Apply Now
Ciena is a global leader in optical and routing systems, services, and automation software. It build the world’s most adaptive networks to address ever-increasing digital demands for richer, more connected experiences for all users.
It’s teams enjoy a culture focused on prioritizing a personalized and flexible work environment that empowers an individual’s passions, growth, wellbeing and belonging.
- Job Type: Work From Home Job
- Job Role: Software Automation Test Engineer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Salary: Rs.90000 Per Month (Approx)
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Drive (plan and implement) lab or simulation environment setup activities to fully address proposed testing scenarios and coordinate equipment acquisition/sharing agreements with the various teams concerned.
- Investigate software defects and highlight critical issues that can have potential customer impact and consult with software development engineers in finding resolution or to address problems related to specifications and/or test plans/procedures.
- Automate and maintain all manually devised and executed test cases using automation best practices and maintain CI/CD pipeline framework.
- Engage with various engineering teams, product line managers and product owners to transform concepts and high-level requirements into optimized test coverage and enhanced customer experience.
- Cloud Environments: AWS, Azure, Google cloud
- Testing Theory: terminology, testing types, asynchronous automated testing
- Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab
- Hands-on experience of CI/CD pipeline configuration and maintenance
- Solid operational and administrator experience with Unix operation systems
- Excellent written (documentation) and interpersonal communication skills (English)
- Strong abilities to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision
- Understanding of Web application and Microservice solution architecture
- Programming theory: algorithms and data structures, relational and graph database concepts, etc
- Frontend testing frameworks/libraries: Protractor, Jasmine, Cucumber, Webdriver.io
- Backend testing: Rest API testing automation tools, Postman/Newman, Jasmine
- The flexibility to work independently and as part of a broader team – you thrive in a multi-disciplinary team environment, but are comfortable working independently as required
- Initiative – You’re a self-starter who works with limited direction and is committed to delivering against aggressive deadlines
- Agility – you are readily able to make key decisions and manage competing and ever-changing priorities
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Read: Paytm Recruitment 2023 | Human Resource Intern | Work From Home