Deloitte Is Hiring | Pursuit Specialist Job | Freshers Are Eligible
Deloitte is founded in 1845, If is the largest professional services firm in the world. Building on more than 175 years of service, our network of member firms spans more than 150 countries and territories. Together, Deloitte’s more than 415,000 people worldwide make an impact that matters.
Deloitte US-India Offices (USI) is a region within the Deloitte US organization, with offices across seven cities in India–Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi/NCR, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune, and Chennai.
This role focuses on building compelling proposals by researching best-of-breed content, synthesizing and articulating strategic messaging, writing compelling proposal content, and editing existing material drawn from multiple sources. Depending on the pursuit, the role may also involve project management and coordination aspects of proposal and presentation development, such as document management and content administration, scheduling, and version control.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Post Name: Pursuit Specialist – Consultant
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Salary: Rs.40000 Per Month
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Gurugram, Haryana, Hyderabad, Telangana, Kolkata, West Bengal, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Pune, Maharashtra
- The primary job responsibility includes owning the development of client-facing deliverables from content creation through layout and delivery. These deliverables may be developed from scratch or customized based on past or established materials
- As a pursuit specialist, you will lead proposal content development with the engagement team, effectively collaborating and working with other pursuit managers and coordinating and integrating all the pursuit resources to develop and provide compelling pursuit deliverables
- Develop, organize, and manage content for proposal documents and related collateral; manage the contribution process; maintain version control; and take ownership of all components including the creative elements, technical content, bios, and qualifications
- Develop and implement leading pursuit practices and help curate content for proposal database/best-in-class repository
- Work with graphic design professionals to develop creative and informational graphics; provide overall quality control for all pursuit materials; apply brand and legal compliance standards to proposals and presentations
- Our team is looking for a professional with strong and diverse capabilities in critical thinking, project management, content development and management, and proposal writing, to own pursuit-related projects and be responsible for collecting, reviewing, organizing, and managing standardized information
- Have the ability to get up-to-speed quickly on Deloitte’s business and offerings, the client’s needs, and any unique project requirements
- Work well under pressure and tight timelines, and demonstrate adaptability to different working styles and expectations of internal clients and team members
- Be highly attentive to detail with a focus on ensuring accuracy
- Be a self-starter who has an interest in recognizing opportunities for streamlining existing processes and driving efficiencies, and an ability to put in place methods to achieve these ends
Apply Link: Click Here