Deloitte Job | Associate Analyst | Executive Assistant | Deloitte Hiring Freshers
Deloitte Building on more than 175 years of service, our network of member firms spans more than 150 countries and territories. Together, Deloitte’s more than 415,000 people worldwide make an impact that matters.
Deloitte aim to be the best at all that we do—to help clients realize their ambitions, to make a positive difference in society, and to maximize the success of our people and our communities. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
Join Deloitte team of dedicated enabling area professionals in Deloitte US’ organization in India (USI) who support global teams. The Central Business Services (CBS) organisation in the UK receive support from the Extended Delivery Centre (EDC) in USI.
Deloitte looking to recruit outstanding individuals to become a pivotal part of our Leadership Support Team within Business Support Services. The role will be of interest to those who have a positive attitude, willingness to learn with good organisational skills. Ingenuity, resilience, and integrity, with an ability to use your own initiative to resolve problems quickly will be key to success in this role.
- Job Type: Full Time Job
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Work Timing: 2 PM – 11 PM
- Location: Hyderabad
- Salary: Rs.40000 Per Month
- Adhere to Quality Assurance policies by filing all deliverables, as well as all correspondence with EAs and other requestors in the designated Microsoft Teams folders
- Out-of-Office alternative contact: Supporting the movement of client emails during periods of absence and leave of Senior Directors
- Support Executive Assistants (EAs) in submitting expense claims, the reconciliation of American Express statements, booking meeting rooms and creating travel itineraries on behalf of Partners using the required Deloitte systems to do so in line with policy
- Support with and respond to ad hoc requests and general queries from EAs in a timely manner
- Building strong relationships with key client EAs
- Establishing a rapport with key stakeholders, partners, directors, and staff
- Cover during periods of holiday and sickness
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload to tight deadline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to draft own correspondence
- Team Player
- Proactive and creative approach to problem solving – ability to ‘think outside the box’
Note: This is an opportunity to join a new and dynamic team, critical for the delivery of fast-paced business support to our Senior Director/Associate Partner community in the UK member firm and working out of our Hyderabad office of USI.
Apply Link: Click Here