eBay Job | Customer Service Executive | Work From Home Job | Apply Now !
eBay Established in 1995, It is the world’s biggest online marketplace created a powerful platform for selling goods and services by passionate individuals and businesses.
eBay provides platforms for Indian sellers to list and sell a wide range of products including fine jewellery, clothes, shoes, electronics, collectibles, accessories and more to over 134 million buyers across 190 countries including the US, UK, Germany, Australia, etc.
- Job Type: Work From Home (Remote)
- Qualification: 12th Pass or Any degree from any stream
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Salary: Rs.30000 Per Month
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Resolve issues for merchants of any eBay specific impediment to growth and sales (including defect reviews/removal, eMBG case review/action, technical issues, standards and policy related issues)
- Share learning with team in daily huddles for exciting/unique issue/query worked
- Summarize and provide customer feedback to management
- Provide training and mentoring new hires or low performers
- Handle escalated complicated cases
- Handle day to day reactive issues with merchants via inbound and outbound phone and email
- Handle all hotline volume within the define SL. Lead the same in terms timely login & staffing during break time
- Coach merchants so that issues and policies do not impede their business in future and help them develop a proactive approach to avoidance (as opposed to resolution after the fact). Including adoption of eBay tools and/or standard processes
- Interact with internal partners, advisors, policy makers and technical teams to assist with speedy resolution
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Basic experience of working with relational database.
- Time management skills
Apply Link: Click Here