IIT Bombay Internship 2022
Hello everyone! A unique opportunity for everyone as IIT Bombay is back with IIT Bombay Research Internship Awards to provide engineering related internship opportunities as well as other field related internship opportunities. to stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this special. prices.
About IIT Bombay Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public research university and technical institute located in Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. IIT Bombay was established in 1958. In 1961, Parliament designated IITs as Institutes of National Importance. In 2022, NIRF ranked IIT Bombay as the third best institute in India.
About IIT Bombay Research Internship Awards
IIT Bombay Research Internship Awards is launched to provide internship opportunities to students from the field of:
• Aeronautical engineering
• Biological sciences and bioengineering
• Center for Rural Technology Alternatives (CTARA)
• Chemical engineering, Chemistry
• Civil engineering
• Computer Science and Engineering
• Earth Sciences
• Energy Sciences and Engineering Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering (ESED)
• Humanities and Social Sciences IDC School of Design
• Interdisciplinary program in climate studies
• Interdisciplinary program in educational technologies
• Interdisciplinary program in the field of System and control technology
• Metallurgical engineering and materials science
• Physics • SJM School of Management
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Bombay Research Internship Awards
• A Candidate should be in the Second year of a Masters’s program, or the third/fourth year of a bachelor’s program. The branch/discipline of study will be as per the project requirements specified by IIT Bombay Faculty (Internship Guide).
• Applicant should be among the top 10% in all the previous years in your discipline in the College / University / Institute. At the time of application, a certificate to this effect from the Principal (in the prescribed format) must be provided.
• Duration of internship four to six months between December and June
• Applicant should be a full-time student while applying and till the completion of the Internship. You can submit a partial project report before (for example in April) the end of the internship (for example in June) if required by the academic calendar of your college / institute / university and with the prior approval of the internship supervisor.
• The applicant must be able to work full-time during the internship. Partial internship is not allowed. Confirmation that there are no course requirements during the internship period must be submitted at the time of application.
Start date of application
Last date for application
Dates for Interview
Joining of Internship
1st August 2022
30th August 2022
1st October 2022 – 10th October 2022
1st December 2022 – 8th January 2023
• The selection process consists of a pre-screening of applications followed by a test/interview.
• Selection depends on consistent academic performance (relevant class/university rank), work the student has done outside of their regular academic work, participation/recognition in competitions such as Techfest, Olympiads and National Talent Search Exams, and interview performance.
How to Apply
To apply for IIT Bombay Research Internship Awards CLICK HERE
Mandatory steps to apply
• You must register before filling out the application form.
• After clicking on the above link, kindly click on “New Applicants Register Here.”
• Fill in the required fields to register
• Log in and complete the application form using your new username and password
. • Please click on the last line that mentions IITB RESEARCH INTERNSHIP AWARDS 2022-23 (please do not use this link for a project position listed on the Job Opportunities page)