Indigo Airline Job | Officer/Executive | Urgent Hiring | Freshers Can Apply
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 55.9% as of February, 2023. It primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
Since It’s inception in August 2006, Indigo have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 300 aircraft today. IndiGo has a total destination count of 101 with 75 domestic destinations and 26 international.
- Job Type: Full Time Job
- Post Name: Officer/Executive – Customer Service
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Job Location: Delhi
- Salary: Rs.40000 Per Month
Assist customers through all procedures related to arrivals & departures in the following activities.
Reservations & ticketing:
- Selling of tickets.
- Making reservations across the counter.
- Answering customer queries over the telephone.
- Attend the pre – flight and post flight briefings.
- Maintain high quality of Check in procedures.
- Setting up of check in counters.
- Screening of checked in baggage.
- To assist customers with Mishandled / damaged baggage. Prepare all required reports for the same.
- Co-ordination with the baggage vendor for the damaged bags.
- Follow up with the en-route stations regarding lost baggage.
Post flight departure:
- Filing of all necessary flight papers
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management from time to time
Mandatory Documents Required During Interview
- Adhaar Card (with Address)
- PAN Card
- Educational Documents – 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark Sheet, Certificate, and all further qualification
- Passport (with Address)
- Experience Letter and Salary Details ( in case of experienced candidates)
Apply Link: Click Here