Microsoft Is Hiring | HR Service Advisor Job | Work From Home Job
Microsoft is founded in 4th April 1975, and its headquarters in Redmond, Washington, United States. It is an American multinational computer technology corporation.
The HR Services center of excellence provides operational and support services for Microsoft HR programs, with primary areas of focus being customer support services, core HR operations (HR data administration, onboarding, leave administration, staffing, learning & development, etc.).
This position requires an action oriented professional, who will be primarily responsible for using their exceptional problem solving, customer service and data entry skills to support HR Services operations.
- Job Type: Work From Home
- Post Name: HR Service Advisor
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree In Any Stream
- Experience: Minimum 6 Year of Experience
- Salary: Rs.42000 Per Month
- Independently responds to complex internal and/or external partner issues, advocating for the partner/customer, and influences the decision making on deliverables
- Participate in implementation of new business policies and processes. Participates in process redesign and recommends changes to the existing process by using independent judgment and discretion, resulting in improved operational efficiency
- Working in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies
- Become procedure expert in area of group support specialty. Using discretion, is able to recommendations on how to handle exceptions, resulting in successful compliance
- Recommend solutions to process failings and contribute to the continuous improvement process
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to respond to customer queries
- Ability to apply judgment to address customer root needs; includes asking targeted questions
- Must have strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving & trouble shooting skills, as well as a desire and attitude to go above and beyond in resolving issues
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
Apply Link: Click Here