Paytm Job | Executive Manager Job | Work From Home | Apply Now !
Paytm started the Digital Revolution in India. And It went on to become India’s leading Payments App. Today, more than 20 Million merchants & businesses are powered by Paytm to Accept Payments digitally.
Paytm is India’s largest mobile e-commerce website is an ultimate destination for prompt Online Recharge DTH, Data Card & Metro Card Recharge and Mobile Bill Payment for Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, MTNL, Vodafone & other operators for all the circles across India.
- Job Type: Work From Home
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Salary: Rs.95000 Per Month
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders associated with the Product including both internal teams and external stakeholders (Issuing Banks, Networks etc.)
- Keep tabs on transaction failure rates, reason behind increasing failures if any and solve for the reasons
- Manage the customer service process in a way that delivers timely and effective solutions to user issues via all channels viz. Chatbot, social, agent, email etc.
- In this role, you will be responsible for end to end operational smoothness around Credit Card Bill payment transactions
- Effective and timely project management across all the given tasks
- End to end ownership of Consumer TAT of transaction settlement and managing all stakeholders to deliver best possible TAT for all card bill payments
- Excellent communication skills for interacting with external and internal stakeholders
- Able to collaborate effectively across teams such as Product, Content, Design, business heads
- Ability to manage cross-functional relationships within/outside team
- Good problem solving and listening skills/communication skills
- Experience in operations management and process excellence
- Ability to learn things quickly & execute them at a rapid pace
- Able to simplify complex ideas and communicate them with clear, logical thinking
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Read: Sophos Job | Order Processing Support Job | Work From Home