Siemens Energy Job | Work From Home Job | Freshers Job
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. It meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, Siemens Energy not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but it also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
- Job Role: Junior Consultant HR Administrator
- Job Type: Work From Home
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Salary: Rs.45000 Per Month
- Drive identification of requirements for HR admin process across assigned regions and identify substandard processes through interaction with country HR admin/HR specialists and outsourcing partners.
- Identify and collate difficulties and improvement potentials related to process steps and/or system functionalities
- Provide input for the definition of process KPIs, implementing controls, and maintaining compliance.
- Control and ensure internal and external documentation of processes by relating with Colleges and BPO providers, ensuring documentation quality and building in-house knowledge.
- Own the continuous improvement of the process by Incorporating process methodologies and implementing function-level process improvements, including optimizing, maintaining, and transforming current processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop an implementation plan for the revised process across the countries and ensure its achievement
- Work closely with the project team involving all relevant partners, acting as a link between Global Process Owners, IT systems, Product Owners, and corporate and country team representatives, to standardize and harmonize the HR admin process.
- Good to have hands-on experience in defining and implementing global HR administration solutions in a complex global organization
- Can resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills with a continuous improvement approach
- Flexibility in working hours to support and work in a global environment
- Proven track record of articulating sophisticated subject matter effectively
- Strong project management, consulting, and cross-team collaboration skills are required with an ability to effectively influence decisions, direction, and outcomes.
- Self-directed with an ability to organize, plan and prioritize
Apply Link: Click Here