Vistara Airline Job | Freshers Can Apply | Urgent Hiring(2023)
Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Private Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to re-enter the aviation sector, after Tata Airlines was renamed Air India and eventually, nationalised.
it aims to transform the flying experience of travellers in India, Vistara christens its brand tagline as ‘fly the new feeling’.
- Job Role: Executive – Payroll
- Qualification: B.E/B.tech
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- Salary: 39000 Per Month
- Employee query resolution.
- Liaison and follow up with department regarding Post Travel Reimbursement Form submission to settle down the advance/forex.
- Assistance in Year End Activities – Investment Proof Submission, Reimbursement Bill Submission, Annual Audit.
- Managing end- to-end employee related general claim validation, processing, ensuring accurate and timely disbursement- Travel (domestic / international), Uniform expense, HR policy related claim, ad-hoc expense, misc. etc.
- Verification of CTC reimbursement claim (Vehicle Operating Expense, Driver’s Salary, Fuel, Telephone Reimbursement and Leave Travel Allowance).
- Updating database on concur time to time.
- Maintain the file monthly challan/return, Notice, Notice Response, Misc. letters related to statutory compliance Provident Fund, Employer State Insurance, Labour Welfare Fund, Professional Tax and Income Tax.
- Forex Card – Card issuance, maintained database/tracker, documentation for KYC payment and liaising with vendor.
- Invoice Management – Insurance – GPA, PA, Medical, LOL/PMU, Compliance vendor, Forex Payment (EBIX), Lease Plan India (Car Lease) Invoice and others.
- Involving Income tax proof collections, Issue of Form 16 (exit employees).
Skills & Attributes
- The ability to work effectively on his own and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of working in MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power-point & Outlook).
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change.
Note: There might be chances of Interview But It’s officially not announced
Apply Link: Click Here