Akasa Air Is Hiring | Flight Operations Officer Job | Urgent Hiring
Akasa Air is empathetic and youthful personality, employee-friendly culture, customer-service philosophy, and a tech-led approach will make this commitment a reality for all Indians.
It will be the most dependable airline in India, offering efficient customer service, reliable operations, and affordable fares
- Job Type: Full Time
- Post Name: Flight Operations Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Salary: Rs.37500 Per Month
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Check, the present status of all flights and the status of flights for the next 24 hours in the System.
- Coordination with all internal and external stake holders for assisting Duty Manger IOCC. decision making.
- Shall assist Duty Manager IOCC in exercising Network Operations Control
- Must exhibit quality of Situational Awareness
- Check the availability of appropriate aircraft, their maintenance status keeping in view the Operational / Commercial constraints.
- Revise Departure time / Arrival time of flights if flights are delayed during start-up or holding during arrivals
- Shall finalize the On Time Performance report for the shift before signing off and brief the incoming shift
- Monitoring the ACARS communication for flight movements with respect to chocks off / on, airborne and touchdown timings
- Updating the Movement Manager system with ETDs delay reasons Diversion, Ground return and Air turn back etc.
- Monitoring of ACARS messages on e-mails and advice Duty Manager IOCC for response where required
- Coordination with AOCS for Parking Bay allocation
- Familiarity with airlines operational systems and processes
- Airport operations handling
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Airline experience will be an added advantage
Apply Link: Click Here