Akasa Air Job | Cabin Crew | Freshers | Inflight Services
About Akasa Air:
- Job Profile: Cabin Crew – Inflight Services
- Qualification: 12th Pass Job
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Salary: Rs.80000 Per Month (approx)
Job Position Summary:
To be the Brand Ambassador of Akasa Air and provide excellent service to customers while ensuring their safety, security and comfort throughout the flight.
Strictly adhere to and remain conversant & compliant to set standard operating procedures as per the Government, DGCA and in Company Manuals.
- Maintain current knowledge of rules and regulations and procedures for the operations of the aircraft. Keep abreast with the latest safety & service circulars / notices / procedures / campaigns & promotions.
- Strict adherence to company grooming & turn out standards. Be responsible and present a professional image whilst on duty and on layovers.
- Responsible for validity of mandatory and regulatory trainings & documents, their timely issue, renewal and extension.
- Responsible to conduct inflight sales and continuously increase ancillary revenue. As a salesperson, you must always promote the airline as a brand and share various options available to the customer, thereby ensuring the Akasa Air Experience is demonstrated, Customer’s overall experience is enhanced.
- Ensure service delivery is efficiently organized and consistently delivered by crew to meet and exceed customer expectations. Finesse and presentation are of paramount importance. Pay special attention to customers requiring special assistance with reduced mobility, elderly, un-accompanied minors, mothers with infants / children.
- Make every effort to see that the customer is comfortable and always show that you care for them. Always maintain a high level of enthusiasm and your passion for customer care must be visible to all.
- Take a detailed galley handover and ensure all sales stock, pre-booked meals and other catering uplifts are as per catering documents.
- Maintain good public relations in the cabin by engaging positively & proactively with the customers (Be the Brand Ambassador).
- Ensure On-Time Performance is maintained.
- Always maintain a high level of self-discipline when on duty and strictly adhere to the cabin crew code of conduct. Ensure the focus is on customer safety, security and comfort.
- Responsible for checking, safeguarding and return of all company equipment and unused catering supplies. Responsible for the cleanliness & tidiness of aircraft cabin, lavatories and galleys. Monitor the cabin throughout the flight.
- Responsible to report all issues / discrepancies / non-compliances / cabin & galley defects to the Inflight Manager.
- Make all relevant announcements as defined in the Announcement book (if approved as per announcement ratings)
- Complete all pre-flight and post flight duties.
- Recommend changes with regards to service delivery / design / enhancement of service / product, reducing wastage based on customer / crew feedback. Take pride in improving processes and bringing in cost reduction / efficiency.
- Practice effective CRM to ensure coordination with the cockpit crew and other related departments (Airport Services, catering, security). Go beyond the call of duty in assisting colleagues.
Position reports to:
- IFM/ SCC/ PIC on board and to the ABM in the Organization Chart
- Transferable to any of the operational crew bases.
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Minimum Age: For freshers with no past flying experience is 18 years up to 28 years.
- Minimum Height – 157 cms for female and 170 cms for male (and weight in proportion).
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), must be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Must be medically fit as per DGCA.
- BMI range for female 18 – 22 and for male 18 – 25.
- No visible tattoos/marks.
- The nature of your job will require travel, working for long hours and in shifts.
Tips For Interview:
It is a good idea to come prepared for the interview and it is thus recommended that candidate must have complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company. Your interview discussion will be around this & your experience.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Read: Amazon Job | Catalog Quality Associate | Work From Home
2 thoughts on “Akasa Air Job | Cabin Crew | Freshers | Inflight Services”
I want to join this airline and my age is 20 as well as qualification is senior secondary
then apply this job