Akasa Air Job | Customer Service Officers Job | Across India | Urgent Hiring
Akasa Air is the India’s newest airline, and we launched our first commercial flight on 07 August 2022 to support the growing demand across India with the greenest and youngest fleet in the country.
Akasa Air will be the most dependable airline in India, offering efficient customer service, reliable operations, and affordable fares.
Responsible for check-in, Reservations, ticketing, Special category passenger handling, Boarding Gate functions under the supervision of Duty officers / Duty Managers.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Post Name: Customer Service Officer
- Qualification: 12th Pass And Any Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Salary: Upto Rs.10 Lakhs Per Annum
- Smile, greet customers when they approach for checking or any query.
- Announcement of boarding, updating of FIDs, attending queries of customers, Reconciliation of checked in passengers at the boarding gates.
- Checking of customer’s identity and checking them and their baggage for the flight, correctly recording of all weights and items which are to be put into the aircraft.
- Profiling of customers at checking, brief them on DG regulations and security banned articles in checked or hand baggage.
- Responsible for reporting to the superior’s occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation.
- Secure, safe, punctual handling of customers, baggage, crew as applicable by organizing and controlling the terminal operations.
- Effective use of ramp equipment, guiding blue collar teams for quick turnaround of aircraft.
- Coordinate for connecting customers, their location and take advise / instruction from red cap, duty manager if flight has to be delayed to accept them. · Strict adherence to company policies, ensure properly groomed at all times.
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good Team player
- Willingness to travel
- Time management skills
- Staff Travel (Self + 6 family members would be eligible for unlimited space available travel while the remains employed with Akasa Air).
- Load and Trim allowance.
- Medical Insurance.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Read: SocialPilot Job | Social Media Manager | Work From Home Job