Amazon Job | Data Associate Job | Work From Home Job | Freshers Can Apply
The Human Labeled Data (HLD) organization aims to provide quality data annotation to help drive AI models. Our vision is to create business value by delivering high quality data at scale. We look to provide easy and scalable labeling solution to support search that are high quality, cost efficient, and secure.
We are looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing judgements for variety of workflows. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence.
- Job Type: Work From Home
- Qualification: Any Gradaute
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Salary: Rs.32000 Per Month (Approx)
- Maintains records of day- to-day work by updating trackers or workflow tools as necessary
- Follows SOP/guidelines or manager’s instructions and ensures output is quality compliant
- Contributes to project improvement and operational excellence ideas, as applicable
- Analyzes data and evaluate trends/ patterns and recommend generic pattern to be translated into rules
- Troubleshooting issues related to process and conduct root cause analysis if required
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and defined SLA
- Proactively raises issues /alarms that may have an impact on core deliverables or operations to manager or stakeholders
- Meets business metrics and goals, i.e., SLA, production, and quality targets
- Works with minimal direction
- Excellent English language proficiency: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Flexible to work in rotational week offs
Preferred qualifications / skills
- Basic level of Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce industry)
Apply Link: Click Here