Revolut Job | Fincrime Analyst | External Enquiries | Work From Home | Freshers Can Apply
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. It’s super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money.
Revolut continue It’s lightning-fast growth. It have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we’re looking for more.
- Job Type: Work From Home (Remote)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Salary: Rs.30000 Per Month
About Job Role
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Those ninjas work directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns. Using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime in a way the banking world hasn’t seen so far.
FinCrime Analysts is the key person to ensure we’ve got it under control, working with the Revolut Compliance team. It’s only for the most responsible, conscientious, brave individuals. The ones who aren’t afraid of challenges of the complex financial world.
- Undertaking research, documents checks, and financial crime risk assessment via internal and external sources
- Perform screening
- Providing KYC/CDD analysis of individual customers
- Identifying and analyse alerts generated by the monitoring system in order to identify potentially suspicious activity
- Escalating any red flags and potential risks to the escalation team
- Detecting and report suspicious activity including the predicate offenses to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Ensuring all documents submitted for CDD are in line with internal policies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work together with multiple compliance teams
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- Flawless English (min. C1)
- Prior experience in banking in risk or AML/KYC function is a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Willingness to work different shifts
- Fluency in any other language
Apply Link: Click Here