Amazon Job | VCS DEL Shipping and Delivery Support | Work From Home
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
A Shipping and Delivery Support team facilitates flow of information between different stakeholders (Delivery Associates/Delivery Service Providers/Station Managers/Customer Service Associates) and resolves any potential issues that impacts customer experience and delivery performance. A SDS Associate provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools, by taking real-time decisions and having an effective communication with the stakeholders (over phone or email). An ideal candidate should be able to understand the issue and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time. The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the verbal and written form. The role will require the candidate to communicate with the stakeholders over the phone.
- Job Type: Work From Home
- Qualification: 12th Pass Can Apply
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Salary: Rs.27000 Per Month
Roles & Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate in a clear and professional manner at all times
- Provides/ expedites prompt and efficient service to Amazon customers/ delivery partners
- Effectively manage sensitive cases by reporting up the escalation matrix
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills
- Maintains or exceeds targeted performance metrics
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvements
- Graduation/10 +2 in any specialization from a recognized university.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English language.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customer’s issues without distraction to resolution
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Self-disciplined, detail oriented and willing to work in night shifts
- Team player, flexible per business requirement, ability to quickly learn & successfully adapt in dynamic environment
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Read: Quadrant Resource Job | Web Data Analyst | Work From Home