At Dunzo, you will have an incredible opportunity to shape the way users buy their instant grocery & fresh needs for millions across India. You will shape cities that you’ve grown up in – by making them more accessible than ever before through the use of technology. We’re solving an extremely tough problem and we are looking for self-motivated and driven individuals to help us along the way!
What you’ll do:
- Reach out to our Users, Partners and Merchants to understand their experiences and expectations:
- This would include participant recruitment and interview scheduling, conducting short interviews and surveys through voice calls and getting feedback from time to time
- Support the research and insights team with logging customer interview data and organizing it for analysis
- Help with post research work including coordinating on user incentive payouts
- The role is 5-days working from 10am-7pm. Weekly offs would be on any two days of the week
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English and Hindi
- Preferably speak at least one of these languages – Kannada, Tamil or Telugu
Who you are:
- Customer centric: You are very passionate about providing an excellent experience to our end users, partners and merchants by understanding their requirements, problems and expectations
- Empathetic: Are good at understanding the way people feel about different situations from the way they speak and express themselves
- Researcher at Heart: Are interested in research and gathering insights and would want to pursue it later as part of your career
- Take Ownership: Like to own your work and are willing to go the extra mile when needed, to help ensure our users have a great experience. Are comfortable with tight deadlines which might come up from time to time
- Work experience in customer-centric industries or the E-commerce space is preferred
- Experience working with customers from different regions in India and having a good understanding of cultural differences
- You communicate clearly and are good at explaining anything to anyone over the phone.
What you will love about us:
- Great company culture, you will find a culturally diverse team who are known for their work effectiveness along with flexibility.
- Work that stays at work, genuine work life balance.
- Transparent communication across the board of all issues and achievements
Apply Link – Click Here