Flipkart Job | Part Time Job | Work From Mobile
Introduction to Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy
Welcome to the Supply Chain Operations Academy Training Program. We are super excited to welcome you all to this specialized training program on supply chain operations. This training program takes a complete 360-degree approach to help you actively learn through interactive videos, simulations, digital handouts, Q&A activities, and hands-on experience during your internship period in state-of-the-art facilities.
This program will give you an in-depth understanding of the e-commerce industry, along with a detailed overview of supply chain operations management.
This program will thoroughly help you develop the right skills required to boost your career and personality.
The total duration of the training program is 61 days, divided into two parts — consisting of 16 days of digital learning and 45 days of internship.
The first 13 days are dedicated to professional skills development, which includes a detailed understanding of the functions of e-commerce and supply chain operations management. The remaining three days are allocated to safety and security/work ethics/POSH and personality development.
No Fee & No Exam , Direct Work
- Job Type: Part Time Job
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Experience: Both For Freshers & Experience
- Salary: Not Fixed ( Earn Rs.400-Rs.500 Per Day )
Code of Conduct:
- Maintain their stationery like diaries, pens, and other items
- Not indulge in activities of money laundering, consumer fraud, or bribery during the training period
- Respect each other and always make sincere efforts to avoid wasting time, materials, or resources
- Adhere to specific safety precautions and recommended procedures of operations during classroom training as well as on the floor
- Not indulge in any act of violence directly or indirectly or incite others to do so
- Not partake in any political agitation or activity, mass representation, or signature campaigns to seek favors or defy lawful order
- Not indulge in alcohol consumption, smoking, or chewing pan, gutka, tobacco, gum, or any other item, inside the training room or any specified facility of the academy
- Maintain punctuality according to the schedule of the training sessions
- Ensure 100% attendance during the training program. Any unscheduled leave or absenteeism will draw disciplinary action that may result in expulsion from the program
- Avoid habitual late coming and willful absenteeism. It may result in termination from the program
Leave Under Extraordinary Circumstances:
- Expected to have full attendance during the training period
- There is no facility for stipulated leave at the academy. However, the trainees can be granted leave of absence under exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the academy manager due to the following reasons:
- Death in family
- Other such reasons
- Such kinds of leave cannot be claimed as a right and will be granted entirely at the discretion of the academy manager
- Leave of absence due to illness needs to be certified by a medical practitioner
Apply Link: Click Here