Google Apprenticeships | Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships contribute towards the development of digital skills by providing opportunities for work and study. They can serve as part of your journey to a meaningful career. During the program, apprentices get exposure to different areas and teams at Google, while receiving external training and developing their professional skills on the job.
Join a work-and-study program at Google — gain real-world experience and get paid in the process. The Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is a program of at least 12 months offering learning and development to individuals looking to start a career in digital marketing.
Applications Open October 1st, and close October 27th.
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
Please include a one page motivation letter with your application describing why you are excited to take this opportunity in digital marketing with Google.
The first step of this application process will be a 30 minute Google Online Challenge held online October 12 and 13 and November 5 and 6. Please look out for your email invite and ensure you are able to attend. For successful candidates virtual interviews will be held in November.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Maximum of 1 year of relevant experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience working with computers.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience working in other industries (e.g. Events, Media, Customer Service, Hospitality, Tourism, Accounting, Teaching etc.).
- Experience with Sheets or similar software.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, while thinking critically, assess situations, and suggesting relevant solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Train on basic marketing principles, search marketing, and more, and have the opportunity to develop further skills through experience in research and web analytics.
- Work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from leaders.
- Support insight gathering to better serve our users (e.g., focus groups, working with a research agency to develop/test hypotheses, etc.).
- Act as an account coordinator and facilitator for resolving client campaign implementation and on-going support across multiple areas and partner with teams to drive product/partnership solutions.
- Develop relationships with the external clients/stakeholders, work with a team to drive growth with customers and generate business plans to define strategies and tactics, while understanding/adapting to Google’s ongoing product and technology developments.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Read: Amazon Jobs | TRON Associate (Virtual)