Google Internship | Google Announced Winter Internship (2023) | Hardware Engineering Intern
About the job
Our Winter internships will start in January 2023 and will be 22-24 weeks in duration.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Hardware team researches, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make our user’s interaction with computing faster, more powerful, and seamless. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, our Hardware team is making people’s lives better through technology.
- Work with the team to develop power and performance optimized chips.
- Contribute to the design, verification, and silicon implementation of chips.
- Collaborate with local and remote teams in automating design flows.
- Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program, post secondary, or training experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in Hardware or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with design concepts and computer hardware architecture.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: SoC/ASIC Design, Design Verification, Physical Design, Design for Testability.
- Experience with Verilog/HDL or System Verilog coding.
- Experience with one of the scripting languages (e.g., PERL, TCL, Python, etc.).
- Experience with EDA tools and methodology like Lint, CDC, Synthesis, Formal Equivalence or low Power reduction techniques.
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
Bangalore, Karnataka, Hyderabad, Telangana ( India ).
Apply Link: Click Here