HSBC Job | Analyst | Work From Home/Office | Freshers Are Eligible
About Job Summary
The primary role of the BTL Analyst is to rapidly disposition alerts via a preliminary review to filter alerts that can readily be negated utilizing the internal system data sources to establish whether the anomalous behavior can be allayed at Level 1.
If not, the Associate will escalate the alert to Level 2 as a case for detailed investigation utilizing all internal and external sources available, and continue working on the same investigation. The investigation is based around the local in-country HSBC customers and the specific transaction(s) that have generated the alert case on their HSBC accounts.
- Job Type: Work From Home/Office
- Post Name: Analyst
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Freshers Are Eligible
- Salary: Rs.60000 Per Month
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Common fraud / errors / irregular customer requests are identified and escalated in accordance with procedures in a timely manner
- Achieve the levels of productivity and quality as per the standards, agreed for the process
- Review of cases /alerts generated by HSBC Group application and ensure the anomalous activities are reported to Level 3 in accordance with regulatory requirements where appropriate
- Follows processes and uses appropriate templates and reporting standards to ensure work is delivered in accordance with relevant timetables, quality standards and internal policies and procedures
- All data requirements (timesheets and process information) is accurately updated in a timely manner
- Undertakes specific information and data gathering, checking and reporting in support of Compliance audits, projects and reviews, producing accurate, on-time outputs to the expected standards
- Possessing and applying appropriate qualitative and quantitative techniques to effectively prioritize and communicate key issues and outcomes through appropriate documentation and reporting
- Knowledge and experience of working in operational teams with an ability to add value to training through the effective use of personal experiences and narrative, in accordance with the Training Approach and Methodology
- Knowledge of various Banking Products
- Using their business and operational knowledge to actively seek out and explore information to ensure a full understanding of the facts.
Apply Link: Click Here