Mastercard Job | Small & Medium Business Product Distribution and Enablement | Work From Home
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments space. We connect consumers, , financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses worldwide, enabling them to use electronic forms of payment instead of cash and checks. It’s business has a global reach—extending to more than 210 countries and territories and continues to experience growth in a world where 85% of retail transactions are still made in cash and checks.
Mastercard work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible.
- Job Type: Work From Home (Remote Job)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: Freshers Can Apply
- Salary: Rs.46000 Per Month
- Analyze regional market trends, dynamics, and competition to inform product and go-to-market strategies.
- Provide support to the sales teams in pre and after-sale partner meetings with a detailed understanding of product features to identify and implement solutions (in partnership with the Customer Solutions Center and the local product team.
- Regional Adaptation and rollout of our new solutions and initiatives.
- Regional and Market Execution Support: for distribution partners’ discussions, RFPs, and external conferences.
- Drive consistent SME Strategic Narrative across larger teams through training, product certification, and opportunity identification.
- In partnership with the regional team, develop strategic business plans for SME Segment Solutions, including rigorous analysis of revenue opportunities & markets to drive growth and open new markets and payment flows.
- Excellent writing skills and experience creating training materials, product guides, etc.
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment; ready to take on stretch goals.
- Ability to lead initiatives from start to finish, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong customer relationship-building and management skills that results in meeting and managing the demands of our internal and external customers.
- Able to navigate conversations that are both technical and business oriented.
- Builds cross-functional organizational relationships and ensures establishing an internal network to execute against strategy successfully.
Apply Link: Click Here