Permanent Work From Home – Sutherland Job – Freshers
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- Salary: Rs.3,50,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- Qualification: Any Graduate
Dear Candidate, Greetings from Sutherland..!
We have openings for Netapp Storage Engineer.
CANDIDATES FROM ANY LOCATION CAN APPLY AS IT IS A PERMANENT WORK FROM HOME.
It is a Day shift Candidates who are a fresher and completed their graduation into computer science with good networking knowledge , and willing to prepare on the basics of netapp storage concept for the interview can apply. Good networking knowledge preferable.
It is a rotational Day shift Please apply without fail and we will be reaching you.
Excellent communication in English is mandatory. Telephonic Interviews and Strictly No Walk-ins.
Responsibilities and Duties:
You will provide in-depth technical support to customers, and field support staff, focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging NetApp products. Support incidents can range from various hardware and/or software issues with NetApp storage systems and solutions, to multi-system, multi-vendor, and multi-network interoperability issues. Essentially you –
- Provide Remote technical support to enterprise customer on NetApp Storage platform through Zoom/Call/Email/Chat
- Resolve NFS, CIFS, FC, iSCSI issues
- Resolve TCP/IP networking issues
- Reproduce issues by re-creating scenarios in a lab environment
- Collaborate with or escalate cases to other Technical Support Engineers and/or Escalation Engineers when the problem is too complex or falls out of your specific area of expertise to quickly facilitate solutions for customers
- Create new knowledge base articles to share information and best practices for reuse
- Carefully cultivate your expertise by attending technical trainings, collaborating with other TSEs, completing lab tasks.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Read: SBI Life Job – Become An Insurance Advisor With SBI Life