MyOperator Job | Customer Support Executive | Remote Job
MyOperator was started with a vision to help businesses utilize cloud telephony to improve their customer call handling as well as customer communication. With a team of five in 2013, we have now become a family of 180+, and the growth continues.
We created this product with the belief that each customer call is a potential business opportunity. Our product helps businesses manage and optimize each customer call and enhance their customer calling experience.
At MyOperator, we count on our customer service department to interact professionally with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns. We’re looking for a highly skilled customer support representative to join our team, managing inbound and outbound phone calls, email & chat requests, with a friendly, helpful approach.
- Job Type: Remote
- Salary: 4 LPA
- Qualification: Graduates
- Experience: 0-2 Years
Key responsibility area:
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services
- Research information using available resources to satisfy customer inquiries
- Ensure high FCR% for Chat & Calls
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences and nurture lasting relationships
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all customer inquiries regarding quotes, orders, status requests, complaints, product returns, and warranties
- Meet daily personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets by recommending and explaining the benefits of additional company services, and seizing opportunities to sell products and services whenever possible
- Maintain daily recordings, and log and document issues and resolutions in an electronic database for Account Managers to review & action
- Graduate in any discipline
- Proven experience in a call centre customer support/service environment (Tech Support Environment Preferred)
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritise
- Able to work individually and as a team
- 6 Day Working with 1 Rotational Week off, also, may need to work during holidays.
- 100% Remote working
- Attractive incentives
- Paid time off
Apply Link:Click Here