Paypal Job | Software Engineer | Work From Home Job
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy.
Paypal believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. It’s mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
As a Software Engineer, you will be a strong technical innovator who is able to operate in a high performing team, can creatively balance high quality delivery with customer focus to meet business needs, has excellent communication skills, and has a stellar record of delivering outstanding results in a fast-paced environment.
- Job Type: Work Form Home
- Job Role: Software Engineer
- Qualification: B.Tech or BE
- Package: Upto 22 Lakhs
- Create web applications following best practices
- Partner closely with design & product to craft great product experiences
- Understand and apply our technical architecture to ensure consistent, reliable, and secure deployments. Enhance and maintain existing product capabilities
- Actively contribute to the automated test suite to enable continuous integration
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including design, coding, automated testing, and production releases of frontend and backend services
- Participate in formal and informal code reviews to ensure code quality
- Collaborate with other developers to design and implement the required solutions
- Designed, developed, and delivered software using Node JS, React JS, and Java
- Solid understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, Message Queue, Distributed/Scalable Architecture
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools such as Jenkins
- Experience writing automated unit and functional tests
- A strong advocate of code craftsmanship, excellent coding standards, and a constant quality improvement mindset with a bit of healthy perfectionism
Apply Link: Click Here
Also Read: Prodigal Job | Customer Support Manager | Work From Home Job