Cars24 Is Hiring | Contact Centre Specialists | Work From Home Job
Cars24 is your single stop for buying or selling used cars, all over India. It provide the best experience for car buyers by offering a wide assortment of certified cars that are home delivered in a click of a button while sellers get the best price of their vehicles in less than 1 hour.
As a Contact Centre Customer Service your biggest job will be to delight and amaze it’s customers when you are responding to them, as they research cars, buy them, or need after sales support.
- Job Type: Work From Home (Remote)
- Post Name: Contact Centre Specialists
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: At least 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Salary: Rs.35500 Per Month (Approx)
- Be able to build trust with your customers by being responsive, reliable and communicative, and proactively help resolve customer issues on the spot – no problem is too hard for you.
- Be willing to learn about the different buy/sell processes in every state.
- Be willing to learn how to explain various car features to customers; we will provide training to guide you.
- Liaise closely with the customer operations team to ensure the right car is prepared for delivery.
- Help shape and support the development of customer-facing processes in our new business – we’re writing the playbook as we go.
- Customer satisfaction metrics will be your performance indicator.
- Be the face and voice of Cars24 to our customers when speaking with them.
- A customer champion outlook – you take seriously the role of being the voice of the customer within the organisation and nothing less than 100% satisfaction is good enough for you.
- You’re aware of the highs and lows of start-up life, and are willing to be part of our journey and take on tasks that we might need your help with.
- A creative problem-solver, able to work outside of expectations and processes across the organisation to generate solutions for our customers.
- Self-starter, autonomous – you proactively own your space and can act with minimal instruction. The tenacity and commitment to take us from start-up to scale-up.
- Car knowledge (nice to have) – you know the ins and outs of most makes and models and can confidently answer any questions about it.
Apply Link: Click Here