Cognizant Job – Team Lead – Trainer (Non Voice)
- Experience: 0-4 years
- Job Types: Work From Home
- Salary : 25000 Per Month
Effective Knowledge transfer and training delivery:
- Attend relevant Train the Trainer Programs to acquire required knowledge.
- Conduct effective training delivery and knowledge transfer to trainees as per requirements of the Organization/Customer and in compliance with Departmental and Organizational policies and procedures.
- Communicate independently with Customers/Stakeholders for knowledge transfer activities.
- As per business requirements, participate in Conference calls/Meetings related to knowledge transfer with Customers/Onshore counterparts
- Actively participate and contribute towards training & documentation activities related to New Client Implementation Projects
Development of Training Modules and Content:
- Develop training modules and content as per requirements of the organization
- Ensure that training material is regularly updated as per business requirements.
- As per requirements of the Department, co-ordinate independently with stakeholders for various training activities and arrangement of training logistics.
Training Records, Reports & MIS
- Maintain and publish accurate training records
- Maintain and publish various Reports & MIS as per requirements of the Department
- Prepare/Update PowerPoint presentations/Dashboards as per requirements of the Department
Implementation of Improvement Initiatives:
- Work on the various improvement initiatives within the department.
- Assist Reporting Manager in Team Management
- Mentor and groom team members as required
- Conduct Train The Trainer Programs for team members as per requirements
- Knowledge of U.S. Healthcare Insurance and prior experience in processing healthcare transactions (Enrollment/Billing/Claims/BRC).
- Training experience
- Good communication skills.
- Good presentation Skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Good Time Management skills.
- Analytical skills.
Apply Link: Click Here